For Spring Systems, customer satisfaction is always the guiding principle.
The quality of our products and services shall add value that makes our customers always select Spring Systems as their supplier. Our processes is characterized by the right quality, the right delivery time, high service level and efficiency.
Spring Systems in Torsas AB was founded in 1964 and is one of Scandinavia’s leading companies in the development and manufacture of springs, wire parts and clips.
Our major environmental impact comes in the form of air emissions and noise. Our strength is our technical knowledge that pervades the entire company. We are the supplier that offers the customer the right technology at the right price, at the right time with the right quality.
Our approach is called the blue wire, which means that everyone in the company is working on continuous improvements to reduce our wastage. Our overall goals are found in each process and are monitored and reported regularly. Everything we do is based on our core values and is driven by our customers’ needs and satisfaction. Based on this we set goals, make improvements and lead the company.
To achieve this we shall:
– Be a natural choice for our existing and future customers.
– Be an attractive employer for our existing and future employees.
– Inform, educate and motivate our employees to grow with us.
– Ensure that our business system is efficient and adapted to our conditions.
– Comply with and require our suppliers to respect human rights, compliance with laws and agreements for internal and external environment, discrimination and child labour etc.
– Identify and ensure that laws, regulations and requirements applicable to our business are followed.
– Actively work to minimize our environmental impact and prevent pollution.
– Be a contributing part of the local society.